Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Vacation Days!

I have been on vacation for a few days this week and am having a blast. Have I went anywhere fun? The answer is yes... to my sewing room! For the first time in several years, I have taken off work for a few days and instead of going anywhere, have decided to stay home and just do what I want. I never feel I get enough time to do what I like so this has been pure bliss. On top of that, my DH has taken a few days to go out of state to a job fair so I have been alone except for small periods of time when my stepdaughter comes by to hang out for awhile. So what have I accomplished so far? Not as much as I like but I did get a quilt top completed, all except for the borders. I also quilted a couple of baby quilts on my Innova. They are nothing fancy, just panels of material with teddy bears on them. One is blue striped and the other pink striped. They are for a friend of my daughter who is expecting twins in a few months. Gives me some much needed practice on my machine. The rest of my evening? Plan to sit back and crochet an afghan and watch "The Walking Dead" on Netflix. Probably not the wisest choice for someone who is alone in the house. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment