Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day out with Hubby




I had very good intentions to clean the house today and then sew the rest of the day but changed my mind when I saw how beautiful the day was. October is my very favorite month of the year. DH was not due back from his business trip until today but came back last night instead. Therefore, we could spend the whole day together and decided to go to some antique shops a few miles from where we live specifically to look for a bookcase for me. DH took over my two bookcases for all of his photography books etc and I need a replacement. Well I could not ago in an antique store without looking at some of the quilts displayed now could I? Here are a few of them that I saw. Wish I could take them home! Never did find that bookcase but ate pizza at our favorite pizza place and then went home. Now watching the World Series! Go Cardinals!

No comments:

Post a Comment