Thursday, October 20, 2011

Back to work again...

Since I am new to this blogging thing and feeling my way around a bit, I thought I would start off posting pictures of the quilts I have finished this year. One at a time. Until I get a bit more proficient with loading pictures from my camera. I spent the last day of my 3 day vacation just sewing, crocheting, watching movies and just plain piddling. Felt so relaxed that it was murder getting up to go to work this morning. Going to a basket making class tonight. This is #3 class out of 4 classes I am taking during the month of October. I finished one basket already and should get the second one done tonight and hopefully start the third and last tonight. I will post a picture of them when I get them done. Probably should just stick with quilting. Anyway, for the first quilt picture, here is one I finished for my DB who loves civil war history. This is a nine patch variation that is done with all civil war reproductions. I love it so much, I may make another one for myself. Everyone have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment