Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year--New Beginnings

I woke up this morning thinking, maybe I will try this blogging thing one more time. I am not very good at doing this and I think my problem is that I love to see pictures on blogs but not good about posting them myself. I think I am technically challenged. Anyway, I can worry about that later.

I have heard that what you do on the first day of the year is what you will be doing a lot of during the year. That being said, I decided I would do something sewing related. I never really sewed but I did load my son's quilt top on my Innova and after tinkering with the tension for awhile, got it to the point I can actually quilt...I think. I am now too tired to do anything else now and have to go back to work tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow night I can really get started. I had my friend Deanna come over and we had a girl's sewing day. Fun! I love having my friends come over and do this with me.

Made a pot of chili and a pan of cornbread. Yum!

Hoping the next year brings lots of good things. Mostly I hope my DH can get a job. Being out of work for several years now is putting a lot of stress on us. So tired of being the only bread winner in our family. I know it is hard on him as well though. Ok, enough whining for one night! Back to work tomorrow.!

No comments:

Post a Comment